Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just A Few Notes

Chad and I are heading out to the game tonight, so hopefully a post will follow tomorrow.
Just a few things I'd like to share with you:

I have been invited to be an author on a prospect blog that Jonathan Mayo from MLB.com is overseeing.  My first post, on Dylan Bundy went up this morning.  Check it out here: The Futurists.

Also, a scouting report from Fangraph's Mike Newman is up after Bundy's 3 inning outing for Delmarva.

Finally, I have become a big supporter and frequent commentor on Baltimore Sports & Life's baseball forums.  I highly suggest you join us over there.  The link is here: Baltimore Sports and Life.

Hope everyone enjoys watching the game from OPACY or home tonight.  Look for us in centerfield!

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment